Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday
I know! I know! I'm a day late (last time I said that, I was pregnant)
Top Ten Things a Husband Should Never Say to his WIFE!

1) You smell like my grandma.

2) Sure...I'll do the dishes (then eight hours later...)

3) You sound just like your mom.

4) (at 3:00 a.m.) Are you awake?

5) That shirt makes you look pregnant.

6) Hey, dinner actually tasted good tonight!

7) Packin' on the pounds--eh?

8) Can you get me her number? (referring to the chesty blond who just jogged by)

9) My sister is a better cook.

10) I want to build an ethanol still in our back yard.

Hands off ladies...he's mine.

3 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

worth the wait, Laura, worth the wait! great list...any suggestions for upcoming topics?

Live From Mommyville... said...

What about the top ten make out songs of all time (I have alzheimers and can't remember the last time I made out so this could be beyond my scope...)?

My friend Carrie has clever ideas. Chime in C!

Joan said...

#11 would be "what's so hard about being a SAHM? You shouldn't have any stress."

Joan