Sunday, July 13, 2008

I feel like a deflated balloon. And depending on who you ask, some may say I closely resemble one. We had another crazy week…but for the life of me, I can’t figure out why it was so crazy. I made my first attempt at exercising on Monday (I haven't been since before Josh’s birth--I'm creaky) and evidently unleashed all the latent pathogens in my body and got a cold. Who gets a cold in the middle of July? I mean really…

Josh took his first solo steps this week. They were wobbly at best, but adorable. He seemed pleased with himself. He hasn’t done much more with it, in spite of encouragement from his mom, dad, brother and sister. Maybe the attention is overwhelming? Nah. Ford hypothesizes that he has so many people willing to cart him around, he’d rather be picked up.

We spent Saturday afternoon on BYU campus. Ford entertained the kids with his story about winning the bed races one year. How sad that these tales are now ANCIENT HISTORY. It got really depressing when we started to calculate just how long ago we were students at BYU. No…it couldn’t have been that long ago…

1 comment:

Wendy said...

You are only as old as you think! School is always with us by our continual learning. Hope you recover soon.