Sunday, July 27, 2008

How I spent my summer vacation...

We just returned from the Adams-Shelley reunion in Alton, Utah (aka little patch of heaven). We had a great time reconnecting with family and enjoying the amazing scenery of Southern Utah. The kids got acquainted with a new set of cousins (they bonded over a frog). Josh won everyone over with his friendly nature and ready smile. Here is a summary in pictures...


Wild women on the loose...if you see them, run in the other direction!



giving Aunt Gloria loves...

Bryce Canyon


Our little group near the base of Navajo Loop. Note: What goes down must come up...and coming up is a lot harder than going down!


Two of God's Masterpieces
(in my humble opinion)

What you see: Josh on his first ATV ride.

What you don't see: Me biting my nails the entire time he was gone


Katie: I found it and Jared caught it!

Me: What is it???

No comments: