Tuesday, November 25, 2008



How to make turkey for Thanksgiving dinner...by Katie

Last year we did it in the pot thingy, and we had to take out the blood. We put it in the sink to get it out. We put a lid on top of the pot thingy and we let it cook for I think it was like 6 or 7 hours. The pot thingy was in the kitchen on the counter. Use some mitt thingies to take it out. Cut it and cut the bone part too, and put it on a plate--I think with dessert and eat it. It tastes like a normal dead turkey.

4 comments:

Joan said...

I used to be a Brownie scout leader and we had the girls make recipes. Wow, there were some doozies. Katie was pretty good with her ideas. How cute!

Wendy said...

Great description of the cook's end. I hope that the bird was delish.

Kaye said...

Laughing hysterically!

LAYTON FAMILY said...

hey girl! I need you to send me your email address you I can add you to my privatized blog. Send it to L8nmom@embarqmail.com