Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Week in Pictures

Not as exciting as TIME magazine but...

Science Fair Project:
My oldest has his first ever Science Fair next week.  This, of course,
means a lot of extra work for me--mostly of a nagging nature:
"Have you finished your project yet?  Have you finished your project yet?
HAVE YOU FINISHED YOUR PROJECT YET???"
First real snow of the new year!
The snow that my girl has been praying for finally appeared this week. I
was grateful too.  I spent a lot on money on new snow boots, pants and coats
this year.  I was grateful that Mother Nature finally put out! Er, I mean...
got with the program.
Dog Sitting:
While my sister-in-law and her family were in the Bahamas, we babysat
their dog.  A very needy, stinky dog that could guilt trip Stalin with those
brown eyes.  I have discovered that I am not ready for a dog.  My children have
other ideas on the matter.  But I keep telling them, this family is not
a democracy.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Since we both face north, the snow sticks with us a little longer. I usually have more than anyone on the block. If it snows again and your kids have used all yours, they can come down and play in mine. I could use a snowman. Very cute photos.

Wendy said...

Love the photos. Especially of the little boy doing what little boys do best.