Monday, November 7, 2011

My Weekend



I went "away" this weekend with two friends, who used to be my sisters-in-law. I haven't quite figured out what to call them yet. Hmmm...

Anyway...the weekend was sort of a prelude to my birthday which is coming at me at warp speed. Friday night at the restaurant, Meems drew this picture of me on the table. When she was finished I said, "Look! You can tell it's me 'cause there are no boobs!" She added boobs...

We had a great time mostly because no one had an agenda and we just let our day happen. Of course there were the requisite moments where I laughed so hard I cried (peed), when I ticked LJ off by being honest (insensitive) and I ate way too much (chocolate).

I'm so thankful for people who I can be absolutely myself with and they still love me in the morning!

No comments: